From: gufus on
Hello, ~BD~!

You wrote on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:11:20 +0100:

B> Out of interest, *are* you using version 5 of Avast!???

Boy... this is /good/ reading.

<silly grin>

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: Dustin Cook on
sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com (David Kaye) wrote in

> "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote:
>
>>Avast is an antivirus application not an antimalware application. That
>>said the latest version is 5 do you have that version, mine detects
>>it.
>
> Avast is an anti-malware app. It is extremely good otherwise at
> detecting problems. To say that it is solely anti-virus indicates
> that you don't know what a virus is.

David,

He can't even actually program; his work is a compilation of other peoples
programs. His remove it even includes microsofts MSE program now. Tells you
how reliable his junk really is huh? :)

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

> Did you notice how everyone keeps avoiding your question about the
> quality of my software. It's been asked many times and not by you but
> never answered.

What software? It's a batch file, some registry files you use regedit to
import (can't even write a simple registry modification program? Takes
maybe.. 2 minutes in vb..*grin*). a copy of microsofts tskill.exe (which
doesn't work on windows 2000 or XP Home; although chris will swear it does,
we just laugh at him for it). A copy of Chris Peacocks process.exe
(BugHunter includes that as well) and some other scripts he did not write.

He steals the work of others and claims it as his own. In fact, I invite
you to do a little searching for pcbutts and rot13; read the entire thread
and then, tell us all how good Crow can be.. and if you baked or fried it.
Because, you will be eating alot of it when you find out your idol is
anything but.

From: gufus on
Hello, Dustin!

You wrote on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:37:05 GMT:

| He can't even actually program; his work is a compilation of other
| peoples programs.

Hacker hu...

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: Dustin Cook on
"gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca> wrote in news:WwPtn.87453$mn6.13011
@newsfe07.iad:

> Hello, Dustin!
>
> You wrote on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:37:05 GMT:
>
> | He can't even actually program; his work is a compilation of other
> | peoples programs.
>
> Hacker hu...

No. I don't wish to disrespect the hacker community; they have skills and
they worked to acquire them. Cut/paste is script kiddy work, and thats what
Pcbutts is able to do, sometimes.