From: Wile E. Coyote on
FredW wrote:

> I never claimed anything.
> It must be your imagination, as I said before.

Whatever you say Fred. ;)

"As I have inserted update jobs (minimized) to update every two hours.
I hardly ever notice that an update is "slow".
Updates today:
- 00:06 minutes
- 00:32 minutes
- 02:06 minutes
- 00:01 minutes

When you say that updates for Avira have never been normal for you,
why don't you switch to Avast?"
From: Dustin Cook on
"Wile E. Coyote" <coyote(a)ACME.invalid> wrote in news:ghBNm.53036$gg6.46072
@newsfe25.iad:

> FredW wrote:
>
>> Complaining, complaining, complaining, ............
>>
>> Did you read anything in the links?
>> Did you try the changed update?
>>

> Yes and yes. Last update was nice and fast but that doesn't negate the
> fact you tried to argue with me and claim there was no such issue. Now
> Avira has come out and addressed the issue so are admitting there was an
> issue with getting updates so that makes me right and you wrong.

Yay! Go you.. Would you like a cookie?

--
Dustin Cook [Malware Researcher]
MalwareBytes - http://www.malwarebytes.org
From: Maximus the Mad on
On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:18:33 -0500, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> "Wile E. Coyote" <coyote(a)ACME.invalid> wrote in
> @newsfe25.iad:
>
>> FredW wrote:
>>
>>> Complaining, complaining, complaining, ............
>>>
>>> Did you read anything in the links?
>>> Did you try the changed update?
>>>

>> Yes and yes. Last update was nice and fast but that doesn't negate
>> the
>> fact you tried to argue with me and claim there was no such issue.
>> Now
>> Avira has come out and addressed the issue so are admitting there
>> was an
>> issue with getting updates so that makes me right and you wrong.
>>

> Yay! Go you.. Would you like a cookie?

I think that he was hit one too many times by that anvil while chasing
the elusive roadrunner.
--
Max Wachtel
This post was created using Opera(a)USB: http://www.opera-usb.com
From: Dustin Cook on
"Maximus the Mad" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:18:33 -0500, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Wile E. Coyote" <coyote(a)ACME.invalid> wrote in
>> @newsfe25.iad:

>>> Yes and yes. Last update was nice and fast but that doesn't negate
>>> the
>>> fact you tried to argue with me and claim there was no such issue.
>>> Now
>>> Avira has come out and addressed the issue so are admitting there
>>> was an
>>> issue with getting updates so that makes me right and you wrong.
>>>

>> Yay! Go you.. Would you like a cookie?
>>
> I think that he was hit one too many times by that anvil while chasing
> the elusive roadrunner.

I hadn't considered that. :) Perhaps if that's not the cause, too close
to explosives during detonation might be?

From: Wile E. Coyote on
Dustin Cook wrote:

> Yay! Go you.. Would you like a cookie?

Sure, if it's chocolate chip.