From: Wile E. Coyote on
Maximus the Mad wrote:

> I think that he was hit one too many times by that anvil while chasing
> the elusive roadrunner.

Nope, I ate that roadrunner for breakfast long ago so am retired from
roadrunner chasing. I think the real issue here is that some of you just
can't accept the fact that a non-anti-malware developer is right and you
numbnuts are wrong. I know it bruises your egos but you will get over it
soon enough. :)
From: Dustin Cook on
"Wile E. Coyote" <coyote(a)ACME.invalid> wrote in news:VHNPm.41783$We2.35775
@newsfe09.iad:

> Maximus the Mad wrote:
>
>> I think that he was hit one too many times by that anvil while chasing
>> the elusive roadrunner.
>
> Nope, I ate that roadrunner for breakfast long ago so am retired from
> roadrunner chasing. I think the real issue here is that some of you just
> can't accept the fact that a non-anti-malware developer is right and you
> numbnuts are wrong. I know it bruises your egos but you will get over it
> soon enough. :)

numbnuts... lol, what a kewlio choice of words.

--
Dustin Cook [Malware Researcher]
MalwareBytes - http://www.malwarebytes.org
From: Wile E. Coyote on
Dustin Cook wrote:

> numbnuts... lol, what a kewlio choice of words.

You have a choice, numbnuts, nutbags or douchbags. Take your pick.
From: Dustin Cook on
"Wile E. Coyote" <coyote(a)ACME.invalid> wrote in news:RFOPm.46966$%j4.37551
@newsfe18.iad:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>
>> numbnuts... lol, what a kewlio choice of words.
>>

> You have a choice, numbnuts, nutbags or douchbags. Take your pick.

I agree, you do have a choice. However, your choice isn't limited by those
words. One can always choose to say nothing at all.

--
Dustin Cook [Malware Researcher]
MalwareBytes - http://www.malwarebytes.org
BugHunter - http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk