From: Dirk on
Im looking for a free data back up program that will only back up the files
that have changed since the previous back up.
Any suggestions
Thank you

From: Tom J on
Dirk wrote:
> Im looking for a free data back up program that will only back up
> the
> files that have changed since the previous back up.
> Any suggestions
> Thank you

http://www.educ.umu.se/~cobian/cobianbackup.htm

Cobian Backup 9, the latest tested version does the 1st backup as a
full backup and then does changes on future backup, so that should be
what you are looking for in a FREE program.

Tom J

From: "db" databaseben at hotmail dot on
if you are referring to personal
files,

my suggestion is to make a
straight copy of them onto a
different location.

then use microsoft's sync toy
utility to keep the secondary
location updated with the
primary location of the folders
and files.

the above is a much better
method than using a backup
utility for personal files.

--

db���`�...�><)))�>
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

From: Don Phillipson on

"Dirk" <ddaube(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Im looking for a free data back up program that will only back up the
files
> that have changed since the previous back up. Any suggestions

The utility free from www.xxcopy.com does this
with CLI parameters /BN.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

From: VanguardLH on
Dirk wrote:

> Im looking for a free data back up program that will only back up the files
> that have changed since the previous back up.
> Any suggestions
> Thank you

I would've suggested Paragon's free product but John beat me to it. Another
candidate not mentioned so far is Comodo Backup.