From: Phildo on
Am back online now following my laptop dying. Still not working (waiting for
a new CD drive to arrive) but I got a nice new Panasonic toughbook.

Busy as hell at the moment but will catch up on the newsgroup soon enough.

Phildo

From: geoff on
Phildo wrote:
> Am back online now following my laptop dying. Still not working
> (waiting for a new CD drive to arrive) but I got a nice new Panasonic
> toughbook.
> Busy as hell at the moment but will catch up on the newsgroup soon
> enough.

Been quite nice without the bickering .....

Actualy Phalluson and Piglet (ooops Eyeore) have been absent too. Are you
sure they don't all use your laptop ?

;-\

geoff

Pages: 1