From: LRESA500 on
I tried to copy my family files from my geneaolgy program to a CD. It
didn't work. I tried again and got a message that the CD needed to be
formatted before I could use it so I did that. It took about 30
minutes to format and at the instant the formatting stopped I got the
BSoD- a stop error called Bad_Pool_Header and Stop: 0 X 00000019 and
several others. I rebooted and as soon as I inserted the CD into the
drive (D:) I got the BSoD again. This happened one more time when I
inserted it in the (E:) drive. After another boot-up I used a blank
DVD and the file copying worked perfectly.
Any comments on what transpired would be helpful. Thanks.

Gary in VA
From: James D. Andrews on

<LRESA500(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>I tried to copy my family files from my geneaolgy program to a CD. It
> didn't work. I tried again and got a message that the CD needed to be
> formatted before I could use it so I did that. It took about 30
> minutes to format and at the instant the formatting stopped I got the
> BSoD- a stop error called Bad_Pool_Header and Stop: 0 X 00000019 and
> several others. I rebooted and as soon as I inserted the CD into the
> drive (D:) I got the BSoD again. This happened one more time when I
> inserted it in the (E:) drive. After another boot-up I used a blank
> DVD and the file copying worked perfectly.
> Any comments on what transpired would be helpful. Thanks.
>
> Gary in VA

If one disk didn't work at all, but another worked fine, then it was
probably the disk. I usually find at least one bad disk in every pack I
buy.