From: Tony Houghton on
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 23:34:48 +0000
Ian Rawlings <news06(a)tarcus.org.uk> wrote:

> On 2008-12-25, Tony Houghton <h(a)realh.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Are you any relation to Alan Sugar?
>
> No, fat enough but no beard!

Just checked out your Lotsu pictures. Aren't you supposed to rebuild
engines in the kitchen rather than buy a new house?

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk

From: Ian Rawlings on
On 2008-12-26, Tony Houghton <h(a)realh.co.uk> wrote:

> Just checked out your Lotsu pictures. Aren't you supposed to rebuild
> engines in the kitchen rather than buy a new house?

Not in the kitchen as the kitchen's too dirty, but I did finally find
out what oven cleaner is for, cleaning pistons! Ovens are for heating
car parts to expand them to get bearings in, useful places kitchens.

http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/
From: Stephen Ward on
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 23:14:59 +0000, Tony Houghton wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 20:08:23 +0000
> Owain <owain47125(a)stirlingcity.coo.uk> wrote:
>
>> Justin C wrote:
>> > Luxury! We used *dream* of having 3583 bytes free...
>>
>> Luxury! We used to dream of having 3583 bytes ...
>
> A dream compared to running Vista in 3583 million bytes.

**Now that wins the award of post of the year 2008.**

You have won a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate (RRP $500, Actual Price
$worthless)

--
.. . .
From: Gordon Henderson on
In article <slrngl82dp.jhj.news06(a)desktop.tarcus.org.uk>,
Ian Rawlings <news06(a)tarcus.org.uk> wrote:
>On 2008-12-25, Stephen Ward
><stephen.usenet.ward(a)wibblywobblyteapot.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Who needs the web anyway. I remember when it was all fields here and
>> there were only 3583 bytes free.
>
>I still remember dismissing Mosaic as a flash-in-the-pan and being
>confident that the web wouldn't catch on..

Just as we were getting the hang of this new fangled gopher thing...

Gordon