From: John Gosub on
Hello to All, Can someone recommend a good C# dot net grid like
bBrowser but has much more features than bBrowser. I will like to use
some good C# tools with vulcan.

Thanks!!
John Gosub
From: Willie Moore on
John,

I use the infragistics grid from Vulcan. It works. They have version for
Winforms, asp.net, and wpf.

Regards,
Willie

signature database 5148 (20100526) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: E®!k /!$$E® on
Hi John,

There are several grids available for .NET . As you just add a reference to
the component, the language does not matter, does it.
Like Willie, I use the infragistics controls. You can download fully
operational trialversions from www.infragistics.com
The support they offer is very good. Lots of samples, doc's , several
newsgroups and email support. Real value for money (unlike VOPS)

Perhaps Willie can tell something about the VS-Winform editor withing
Vulcan.Net. The days I was using Vulcan I have experimented with it, and
it was not able to produce / generate code for these controls that would
compile without making manually changes to the generated code.

Erik

From: Philippe Mermod on
Hi,

What about Codejock Components : check
http://www.codejock.com/products/reportcontrol/default.asp?platfo
rm=net

I use most of the Codejock components (ActiveX) in VO perfectly.

Good docs, support ans frequent updates.

HTH,

--
Phil Mermod
Crystal Reports Library for Visual Objects

From: Stephen Quinn on
John

Take a look at the Developer Express Components.
http://www.devexpress.com

CYA
Steve