From: Rick Rothstein on
Thank goodness Microsoft is dumping newsgroups and moving us to forums where
there never is such problems.<g>

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: ralph on
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:23:38 -0700, Karl E. Peterson <karl(a)exmvps.org>
wrote:

>Larry Serflaten explained :
>> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote
>>
>>> You could also do something like:
>>
>> What's with the double posts? I've seen 3 or 4 from you already....
>
>It's the only flaw I've found in my new newsreader. :-(

I thought it was an Escape sequence, meaning to take the first post
literally.

-ralph
<g>
From: Tony Toews on
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:55:54 -0400, "Rick Rothstein"
<rick.newsNO.SPAM(a)NO.SPAMverizon.net> wrote:

>Thank goodness Microsoft is dumping newsgroups and moving us to forums where
>there never is such problems.<g>

Ha!

Tony
From: senn on

"Rick Rothstein" <rick.newsNO.SPAM(a)NO.SPAMverizon.net> skrev i meddelelsen
> Thank goodness Microsoft is dumping newsgroups and moving us to forums
> where there never is such problems.<g>
>
> --
> Rick (MVP - Excel)

I-m not sure this should be meant as a sincere <g>.
I mean, it would be valuable if capacities like you and Larry, and other
long term vb6 experienced, joined Carl on the forum. Never mind, we all
know what ever we does wouldn't help. They got to get rid of all the
"spam" on the ms-newsserver one way or the other.
Yet, it's already proved that it's a tremendous advantage having the vb6
gurus
included on the forums. If not an acceptance of including vb6 could be the
resultance of a massive joining, then at least, the petition would looks
more
powerfull.
Of course, it's wisest to keep out of trouble. But not necessarily ......
- if you understand.
/se

From: C. Kevin Provance on
It's Karl, not Carl...cenn

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!
"senn" <senn(a)homeplace&.fix> wrote in message
:
: "Rick Rothstein" <rick.newsNO.SPAM(a)NO.SPAMverizon.net> skrev i meddelelsen
: news:etaalJdCLHA.4636(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
: > Thank goodness Microsoft is dumping newsgroups and moving us to forums
: > where there never is such problems.<g>
: >
: > --
: > Rick (MVP - Excel)
: >