From: The Central Scrutinizer on
Exactly what do you mean by "very badly infected"? Especially
with windows 7.

From: Giorgos on
Hi,

Having heard "very badly infected" the only thing I would do, is
backup, format and reinstall.
Don't waste valuable time, trying to clean up such a mess. Thinks
could become worse.

Good luck.

Giorgos

--

NetPros Community
http://netpros.freeforums.org

On 4 Äåê, 08:34, "The Central Scrutinizer" <gci...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Exactly what do you mean by "very badly infected"? Especially
> with windows 7.
>
> --
>
> "Jason" <jas...(a)implode.com> wrote in message

> > Runing Windows 7 Ultimate
> > I have a very badly infected pc & I need instructions along with best
> > software(freeware) to completely clean my machine also the url's for the
> > software.
> > Thanks- Áðüêñõøç êåéìÝíïõ óå ðáñÜèåóç -
>
> - ÅìöÜíéóç êåéìÝíïõ óå ðáñÜèåóç -

First  |  Prev  |