From: Androcles on

"eric gisse" <jowr.pi.nospam(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>
> [...]
[...]
Gisse thinks a newsgroup is a chat room.

From: Dono. on

Correction: http://shop.abc.net.au/multimediaitems/images/product_images/5/500188.jpg

From: Androcles on

"Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 03:49:02 -0000, "Androcles"
> <Headmaster(a)Hogwarts.physics_r>
> wrote:
>

>>"Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 02:03:27 -0000, "Androcles"

>>> I and lots of other people say it accelerates with gravity like anything
>>> else.
>>> Only Einsteinians and Andro the Anti say it doesn't.
>>
>>So if you assume light accelerates by gravity then it accelerates
>>by gravity, is that what you are saying?
>
> I'm saying light accelerates by gravity because that's what I'm have said
> because that's what happens in spite of the fact that Einstein said it
> didn't
> even though you seem to think I said what Einstein claimed and you don't
> usually agree with him unless you want to pin something on me that is not
> what
> I said at all.

I must have have misunderstood, I could swear you said
"Assume a photon accelerates as it falls to earth from height h. Let it
initially move at c relative to earth....Assume the acceleration due to
gravity is constant".

Assume Wilson has a bicycle that he pedals at 99% c with no
parachute to slow him down.
Assume Wilson is an idiot that falls to Earth from height 3000 feet.
Therefore Wilson has a dead bicycle with a buckled wheel.
As it is he's just a brain-dead idiot.

So if you assume light accelerates by gravity then it accelerates
by gravity, is that what you are saying?

>>> ...is the cold keeping you awake?
>>
>>Nah, its bloody hot in my living room. Glad I have a new boiler,
>>I'll turn the heat down.
>
> Bloody hot here too. ....and all the windows are open..

No A/C? I kept the windows closed when I lived in Florida to
stop the heat coming in.

From: Inertial on
> I'll repeat. An accelerating source emits a photon in the forward
> directio. The
> photon...or wave or whatever....takes a finite time to be emitted.
> ....so the back end is moving faster than te front end...very slightly but
> enough to give it the same kind of 'bunching' that produces our
> brigthness.
> curves.

So the back end of the photon will catch up with the front end and overtake
it. BAHAHAHAHAHA.

From: eric gisse on
Inertial wrote:

> "Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message
>> I'll repeat. An accelerating source emits a photon in the forward
>> directio. The
>> photon...or wave or whatever....takes a finite time to be emitted.
>> ....so the back end is moving faster than te front end...very slightly
>> but enough to give it the same kind of 'bunching' that produces our
>> brigthness.
>> curves.
>
> So the back end of the photon will catch up with the front end and
> overtake it. BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Which IS NOT SEEN. This stupidity drives me batshit sometimes.