From: Rick Rothstein on
On the off-chance your cells might have a combination of 1, 2, or more
leading blank spaces, or even possibly some of them having no leading blank
space, you can safely use this formula to perform a "left trim" on the text
for all of these cases...

=MID(A2,FIND(LEFT(TRIM(A2)),A2),LEN(A2))

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)