From: Lawrence J. Gardner on
It lloks like you have run TuneUp multiple times and did you ever run XP Style as well?
Here's what to do:

1. Backup your C:\boot.ini to X:\boot.sav (just in case you have to put it back).
2. Open Control Panel | System | Advanced Tab | Startup and Recovery and click on Settings (or whatever button is associated with Startup and Recovery)
3. Click on Edit button to edit the boot.ini file

No under [operating systems]
Change:

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Original)" /fastdetect /Execute=OptIn /TUTag=YWF1XC /KERNEL=kernel1.exe

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Original)" /fastdetect /NoExecute=OptIn

Save/Close and then REBOOT

If everything is good, you may want to go in and remove all the duplicates after that line.

Here is an excellent article to read on all the BOOT.INI switches:

http://www.sysinternals.com/Information/bootini.html

From: Enid on
I appreciate all your help .I did everything you said and everything is good
but I still can't change my boot screen.I think I'm going to give up on this.
Thank you

From: Lawrence J. Gardner on
Now that you have everything cleaned up ... did your remove the extraneous
options? ... you can run Tuneup Utilities and it will create a new entry.

Backup up this new cleaned boot.ini, before running it. TuneUp, I believe
will just ADD an entry ... not overwrite.

From: Enid on
Hey I did everything and still don't work.Like I said I give up on this.But
thanks for all your help anyway I really appreciated.
Thank you