From: Ant on
I did that too. F12 doesn't show any of the connected USB devices. :(
This PC is from 2004 I think so maybe it doesn't support booting from
USB devices?

On 3/12/2010 6:29 PM PT, WSZsr typed:

--
"Thanks for giving me the courage to eat all those ants." --unknown
/\___/\
| |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
\ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address: philpi(a)earthlink.netANT
( ) or ANTant(a)zimage.com
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: The Old 4550 Is Still Hummin'!