From: John Navas on
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:44:52 -0400, in
<7v2dnRT2NKxW6rfRnZ2dnUVZ_uSdnZ2d(a)supernews.com>, "Larry Thong"
<larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote:

>Just think. If Einstein were alive and he had a 500/4 Nikkor we would have
>a new set of theories ponder upon. He would have quickly realized that his
>laws were meant to be not only broken, but shattered.
>
><http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Rule_Breaker.jpg>

Looking downhill,
no doubt wondering why the water isn't flowing that way. ;)

Panasonic DMC-FZ8 432 mm (35 mm equiv):
<http://i38.tinypic.com/mukgzm.jpg>

--
Best regards,
John

Buying a dSLR doesn't make you a photographer,
it makes you a dSLR owner.
"The single most important component of a camera
is the twelve inches behind it." -Ansel Adams
From: Atheist Chaplain on
"Larry Thong" <larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote in message
> Just think. If Einstein were alive and he had a 500/4 Nikkor we would
> have a new set of theories ponder upon. He would have quickly realized
> that his laws were meant to be not only broken, but shattered.
>

> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Rule_Breaker.jpg>

but the eyes are 4.33871� out of alignment ;-)

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

From: Better Info on
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:07:59 -0700, John Navas <jncl1(a)navasgroup.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:44:52 -0400, in
><7v2dnRT2NKxW6rfRnZ2dnUVZ_uSdnZ2d(a)supernews.com>, "Larry Thong"
><larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote:
>
>>Just think. If Einstein were alive

He'd be laughing at you.

> and he had a 500/4 Nikkor we would have
>>a new set of theories ponder upon. He would have quickly realized that his
>>laws were meant to be not only broken, but shattered.
>>
>><http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Rule_Breaker.jpg>
>
>Looking downhill,
>no doubt wondering why the water isn't flowing that way. ;)
>
>Panasonic DMC-FZ8 432 mm (35 mm equiv):
><http://i38.tinypic.com/mukgzm.jpg>

Here's a couple more taken with P&S super-zoom cameras

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4102/4747709368_413d41da78_b.jpg
(Louisiana/Tricolor, not a Great Blue)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4094/4747701130_3f65e56fff_b.jpg

You can buy about 8 to 10 brand new superzoom P&S cameras just for the
price of that $2,699.00 Nikkor lens alone.. They can even have even more
aperture at that focal-length too.

Some people just have more money than brains I guess.

From: LOL! on
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:44:52 -0400, "Larry Thong"
<larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote:

>Just think. If Einstein were alive and he had a 500/4 Nikkor we would have
>a new set of theories ponder upon. He would have quickly realized that his
>laws were meant to be not only broken, but shattered.
>

><http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Rule_Breaker.jpg>

Oh dear! Why is the bird blurry but the leaves behind it are more sharply
defined? Why is so much of everything in the upper right section all blurry
when that appears to be on the same image plane as the rest of the plants
behind the bird?

POS shifted lens element? Or POS camera? Or POS operator? Or POS ALL?

LOL!

From: John McWilliams on
Better Info wrote:

> Some people just have more money than brains I guess.

What's your net worth?

IQ?

Anger quotient?

Civility quotient?

Bravery- well, none, as you're as anonymous a coward as they come.

--
lsmft