From: izaak on
I use an internal memory Spartan 3an
When I try to burn only the FPGA I can!
Even when I try to burn the FPGA and the prom
I get in the middle of the recording process failed!
And the reason he failed is:
"'1': Configuration data download to FPGA was not successful. DONE did not
go high, please check your configuration setup and spi mode settings.
PROGRESS_END - End Operation."

Would love to get any help
Thanks!

---------------------------------------
Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com
From: Gabor on
On Jun 7, 9:12 am, "izaak" <aaazrad(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.gmail.com> wrote:
> I use an internal memory Spartan 3an
> When I try to burn only the FPGA I can!
> Even when I try to burn the FPGA and the prom
> I get in the middle of the recording process failed!
> And the reason he failed is:
> "'1': Configuration data download to FPGA was not successful. DONE did not
> go high, please check your configuration setup and spi mode settings.
> PROGRESS_END - End Operation."
>
> Would love to get any help
> Thanks!

> Posted throughhttp://www.FPGARelated.com

Check the Configuration User Guide for your FPGA, I think there's
just one common guide for the Spartan 3 families. Make sure your
mode pins and "VS" pins are tied to the appropriate voltages for
SPI internal configuration. The message you get seems to indicate
that the SPI flash ws programmed, but the FPGA did not properly
load from it.

Regards,
Gabor