From: Joe788 on
The bullshit goes on and on from worthless motherfuckers who can't
back up what they have to say with FACTS.

It is a FACT that with history based solid modeling you better be damn
sure you have a good idea of what you want before you start modeling
because it's next to impossible to radically change your mind without
having to start all over from scratch.

This limitation doesn't exist with direct modeling.

History based modeling is an approx 25 year old dated concept
popularized by PTC (Pro/E).

It's time to move on to better CAD tools than history based solid
modelers. Smarter CADCAM users are starting to do just that.

From: Cliff on
On Wed, 19 May 2010 04:58:43 -0700 (PDT), Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Needs? A good machinist needs very little IMO. He makes due with whats
>> available.
>
>Show up at the next Indy 500 on your moped because that's all you have
>available and post what kind of results you get.

I'd wager they can all drill holes <smirk>.

2 1/2 axes yonnie (bunko) bonkers failed at even that.
Must be the chicken suit's fault, right?
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Wed, 19 May 2010 17:14:05 -0700 (PDT), cncmillgil <milgil(a)cin.net> wrote:

>That has to stop man, you aint that dumb?

Yes, he is.
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Wed, 19 May 2010 17:14:05 -0700 (PDT), cncmillgil <milgil(a)cin.net> wrote:

>John ! are you smarter than 5th grader?

Nobody knows how he passed it .. he did not get
much farther in any case.
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Wed, 19 May 2010 17:44:50 -0700 (PDT), Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>It is a FACT that with history based solid modeling you better be damn
>sure you have a good idea of what you want before you start modeling

You get eggs when you wanted bricks?

Fine chicken suit. Deluxe model?
--
Cliff