From: nospam on
Hi,
I found 2 temp files at "C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Local
Settings\Temp\" called CCLDiskBuffer-2412-2-662F0840.tmp or similar,
both quite large (164 MB and 650 MB). Why are they created and how can I
control that I don't amass number of these large files in a temp
directory that CCleaner doesn't clean ?

Thanks in advance

- ft
From: Leonard Grey on
What happens if you restart your computer and delete the files?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est