From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Have you got calculation mode set to manual instead of automatic?
But otherwise, tell us the formula and we can see what's wrong.
--
David Biddulph

From: csmith13 on
here is my formula. It did not have the absolute value in it.
=COUNTIFS(C24:R24,">=1.0")

From: csmith13 on
THANK YOU! I had no idea that muy calculation was onmanual. I have never
had that problem before but it was the issue.

Thank you again!

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Glad it did the trick.

One way that manual can be set is if the first workbook you open in an Excel
session is one which has been saved in manual. Other workbooks opened in
the same session will then be treated as manual.