From: csmith13 on
I am trying to use the countif function by rows and it is not calculationg
correctly. I try to drag the formula down and it just repeats the same value
as the origin cell. Is there some type of malfunction with tis function?
From: Luke M on
It would help immensely if you had posted your formula for us to evaluate.
Without it, my best guess would be that your formula currently looks
something like:
=COUNTIF($1:$1,"My value")

when it should be:
=COUNTIF(1:1,"My value")

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Mitch on
Hi,

why don't you try locking the range with $ signs. Or perhaps you could send
a sample so I could take a look at what you want to do.

From: csmith13 on
how do i send you the file?

From: Mitch on
just send it to my personal mail: mitch0620(a)hotmail.com or you could just
take a snapshot and paste it here.