From: Diego Miranda Diego on
I have created some customized functions no the PERSONAL.XLSB file but I
cannot use them in any other workbook i use. I have plenty macros on this
PERSONAL file and they all work well everywhere, but i dont see to find how
to make the functions work in the same way.

Is it possible to do this?

Thank you.
From: Duke Carey on
click on the Fx symbol to the left of the formula bar. In the pop up use the
Category selector to choose User-defined. You'll find your functions there

From: T. Valko on
You have to include the name of the file that contains the function...

=PERSONAL.XLSB!Your_Function_Here()

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP