From: CJ on
Hi Groupies

I'm wondering if anybody has an example of how to create an
Outlook Month view form in Access? I would like to be able to
see what has been input for each day and if possible be able
to click on it.

I would prefer NOT to have to pay for add in software.

It's incredibly frustrating that this and easy crosstab reports are
not built into Access yet.

--
Thanks for taking the time!

CJ
Know thyself, know thy limits....know thy newsgroups!
From: Gina Whipp on
CJ,

One of these should do it... (and they are FREE)

http://www.viescas.com/Info/links.htm#Downloads

http://www.datastrat.com/Download2.html

http://www.access.hookom.net/Samples.htm

My personal favorite...