From: Uhl on
I use a field called "Ordner" as Hyperlink with data e.g. "C:\Customers".
I also use a field named "Lastname" as Text with data e.g. "Miller".

Now I want to create a directory Miller in C:\custmers

Result: C:\customers\Miller

Thanks for the help
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
To create a directory, use the Dir function.
Look up vba help for Dir.

From: Stuart McCall on
"Uhl" <octavee(a)gmx.net> wrote in message
>I use a field called "Ordner" as Hyperlink with data e.g. "C:\Customers".
> I also use a field named "Lastname" as Text with data e.g. "Miller".
>
> Now I want to create a directory Miller in C:\custmers
>
> Result: C:\customers\Miller
>
> Thanks for the help

MkDir "C:\customers\" & Me.Lastname

If you ever want to create an entire directory structure in one go, try
this:

http://www.smccall.demon.co.uk/Strings.htm#CreatePath

Pages: 1
Prev: Calendar Form