From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com" <u3143(a)uwe> wrote in message

> That's funny because I don't remember ever seeing the nighttime hours on the
> scheduler. Maybe it's set up on installation?

My apologies. I missed the fact that you were on the Scheduling tab of a
meeting request. As you say, on that tab, only your working hours are shown
and they're not colored any differently for Outlook 2003. I'll look at
Outlook 2007 when I get home.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Brian Tillman on
"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" <tillman1952(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> My apologies. I missed the fact that you were on the Scheduling tab of a
> meeting request. As you say, on that tab, only your working hours are
> shown and they're not colored any differently for Outlook 2003. I'll look
> at Outlook 2007 when I get home.

I looked at Outlook 2010 and below the list of attendees on the let side of
the meeting request window is an Options button. Clicking that allowed me
to specify that Outlook should show only my working hours. I'll look at
Outlook 2007 as soon as I can.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Brian Tillman" <tillman1952(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I looked at Outlook 2010 and below the list of attendees on the let side of
> the meeting request window is an Options button. Clicking that allowed me
> to specify that Outlook should show only my working hours. I'll look at
> Outlook 2007 as soon as I can.

Since both Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2010 have the Options button on the
Scheduling tab, I'm confident, without even looking, that Outlook 2007 has the
same mechanism.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Bob I on

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] wrote:

> "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> I looked at Outlook 2010 and below the list of attendees on the let
>> side of the meeting request window is an Options button. Clicking
>> that allowed me to specify that Outlook should show only my working
>> hours. I'll look at Outlook 2007 as soon as I can.
>

> Since both Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2010 have the Options button on the
> Scheduling tab, I'm confident, without even looking, that Outlook 2007
> has the same mechanism.

It does.

From: christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com on
I know about that button. What I want to do is set "working hours only" as a
default, instead of having to set this each time I use the scheduler. I use
it frequently just to see people's schedules on a given day.

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN