From: Bob I on
Set it in Tools, Options, Preferences, Calendar Options, Calendar Work
week settings.

From: Diane Poremsky on

Bob I wrote:
> Set it in Tools, Options, Preferences, Calendar Options, Calendar Work
> week settings.

That's just to set the work week it won't change the default on the
scheduling tab.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/) | 'Outlook & Exchange
Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com/)

'Outlook Tips by email'
(mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net)
'EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange'
(mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=46101

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Diane Poremsky" <Diane.Poremsky.4bzfvy(a)outlookforums.invalid> wrote in
message news:Diane.Poremsky.4bzfvy(a)outlookforums.invalid...

> That's just to set the work week it won't change the default on the
> scheduling tab.

I had to set it exacly once and Outlook remembered.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Bob I on

Diane Poremsky wrote:

> Bob I wrote:
>
>>Set it in Tools, Options, Preferences, Calendar Options, Calendar Work
>>week settings.
>>

> That's just to set the work week it won't change the default on the
> scheduling tab.

If Show working hours is selected it does.