From: Karl E. Peterson on
What's the current concensus on good organization calendar tools?
Looking for something to embed into a non-profit's website, that
multiple folks can have edit rights on, and all can read. Would want
to be able to include links, of course.

(Can Google's calendar do this? A quick test makes it appear to
require signing in when browsing the site.)

Thanks!

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

From: Hot-text on
EZ_Sneezy-Cal is a free and simple online calendar writen in PHP and MySQL.
This calendar has plenty of useful features, but not complicated with
features you probably won't need.

This calendar is great for personal use, business, organzations, schools,
etc...

There are 2 different modes the calendar can run in. Privacy Mode: and
Public mode!

http://jdtmmsm.com/projects/project.php?projectID=11231

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
WebCalendar, free, easy, ..some hosts already have it for free and will
install the db for you for free. Can be public for read only, and you can
password with different levels of access.

hth

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
....and I would install it in a subweb if you're using FP, then just create a
link to it from the main web.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Hot-text wrote:
> EZ_Sneezy-Cal is a free and simple online calendar writen in PHP and MySQL.
> This calendar has plenty of useful features, but not complicated with
> features you probably won't need.
>
> This calendar is great for personal use, business, organzations, schools,
> etc...
>
> There are 2 different modes the calendar can run in. Privacy Mode: and Public
> mode!
>
> http://jdtmmsm.com/projects/project.php?projectID=11231

Hmmmm, most of the links (Summary, Screenshots, Documentation, ...) on
that page 404.