From: |-|ercules on
"Enkidu" <enkidu(a)nogodhere.net> wrote ...
> |-|ercules wrote:
>
>> CHANNEL: "badges and preparing registration"
>>
>> Don't be surprised if you hear a knock on the door and there's 2 burly policeman waiting for you, peoples.
>>
>> Herc
>
> Guess again, Herc. Show up in the U.S. and the burly policemen will be
> locking you away . . . remember those threats you made against me and my
> family?

You remind me every post.

Couldn't find anything on google groups. The only time I went overboard was when dozens
of you were taunting me saying "now threaten me, now threaten me".

Herc

From: raven1 on
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:02:32 GMT, "|-|ercules" <h(a)r.c> wrote:

>"Enkidu" <enkidu(a)nogodhere.net> wrote ...
>> |-|ercules wrote:
>>
>>> CHANNEL: "badges and preparing registration"
>>>
>>> Don't be surprised if you hear a knock on the door and there's 2 burly policeman waiting for you, peoples.
>>>
>>> Herc
>>
>> Guess again, Herc. Show up in the U.S. and the burly policemen will be
>> locking you away . . . remember those threats you made against me and my
>> family?
>
>You remind me every post.
>
>Couldn't find anything on google groups. The only time I went overboard was when dozens
>of you were taunting me saying "now threaten me, now threaten me".

Herc, you go overboard in every post.
From: DaveS on
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:19:10 -0500, raven1
<quoththeraven(a)nevermore.com> wrote:

>>Couldn't find anything on google groups. The only time I went overboard was when dozens
>>of you were taunting me saying "now threaten me, now threaten me".
>
>Herc, you go overboard in every post.

He's the group's "anchor man".