From: Craig on
Are you talking about the defaults under Global Settings, message delivery?
these are no limit

The mailbox store also has nothing prohibited.

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Well, I'm still pretty certain that the message is being blocked by the
recipient's domain. I can't say why you are not seeing the transaction in
your SMTP protocol logs.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Craig on
Well I can say that you are correct that the bounce must be coming from the
other side.

I sent the same attachment to my comcast.net account and CC'd a gmail
account. I got one failure from Comcast (like before) I believe I found
entries in the log for the connection, but I do not see a failure. But at
least I can rest assure that its not me.

> Well, I'm still pretty certain that the message is being blocked by the
> recipient's domain. I can't say why you are not seeing the transaction in
> your SMTP protocol logs.
> --
> Ed Crowley MVP
> "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
> .
>
> "Craig" <craigm(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Are you talking about the defaults under Global Settings, message
>> delivery? these are no limit
>>
>> The mailbox store also has nothing prohibited.
>>
>> "Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
>>> Did you check the organizational limit I've mentioned twice?
>>> --
>>> Ed Crowley MVP
>>> "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
>>> .
>>>
>>> "Craig" <craigm(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: What's Causing this Bounced Mail?
Next: IP Blacklisted