From: jess on
i just set up Outlook to import my aol. It was done correctly, & i received
an email confirm. from Microsoft to my outlook AND to my aol acct. However,
there is no SEND button (wether i choose to forward, reply or compose new)
WHat else do i need to check for?
From: VanguardLH on
jess wrote:

> i just set up Outlook to import my aol.

If you truly did an *import* then you have yet to define an *account* in
Outlook. Importing merely retrieves data from a source. It doesn't create
an account.

> It was done correctly, & i received an email confirm. from Microsoft to my
> outlook AND to my aol acct. However, there is no SEND button (wether i
> choose to forward, reply or compose new) WHat else do i need to check
> for?

Are any *accounts* defined in Outlook? Look.

Tools -> Email Accounts -> View or change (available only if at least 1
account has been defined)