From: Michelle M Michelle on
We have just upgraded to Win 7 and Outlook 2007. Some messages are staying
in the outbox and sending themselves many times, but Outlook thinks they have
not been sent. Intermittent and no rhyme or reason to this problem. People
are receiving emails many times, yet my Outlook says not sent.
From: VanguardLH on
Michelle M wrote:

> We have just upgraded to Win 7 and Outlook 2007. Some messages are staying
> in the outbox and sending themselves many times, but Outlook thinks they have
> not been sent. Intermittent and no rhyme or reason to this problem. People
> are receiving emails many times, yet my Outlook says not sent.

Disable the superfluous e-mail scanner in your anti-virus software.