From: Kendra on
Gordon wrote on Wed, 28 April 2010 14:20
> "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Harley
> >
> > Do as Gordon posted but make sure you leave an empty space between exe and
> > / otherwise that command will not work
> >

> Got to give them SOMETHING to do... ;)

I have tried to do everything that was advised but still no luck. I even made sure there was a space. I also tried to run in safe mode and not help.
--
Kblatzhe13.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: guymaine on
I'm going crazy trying to find a solution. Have you solved it yet?

"Kendra" wrote:

> Gordon wrote on Wed, 28 April 2010 14:20
> > "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Harley
> > >
> > > Do as Gordon posted but make sure you leave an empty space between exe and
> > > / otherwise that command will not work
> > >

> > Got to give them SOMETHING to do... ;)
>

> I have tried to do everything that was advised but still no luck. I even made sure there was a space. I also tried to run in safe mode and not help.
> --
> Kblatzhe13.
> Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
> .