From: ken.goldwing on
The only error I see is the 'Cannot save free/busy information' pop-up
when I try to add or change an appointment - doesn't appear to be a
general PST error. Regardless, I ran scanpst.exe as you suggested.
It said it found and repaired some errors; however I still get the
same error pop-up.

I'm ready to give up on this. The pop-up is more a nusiance than
anything - doesn't appear to be causing a problem that I can see. I
have found several others reporting the same symptoms when upgrading
from Outlook 2003 to 2007 (including the original poster for this
thread), so I'm convinced there is a general problem there so maybe a
good solution will eventually surface.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Ken Gregg