From: drc023 on
It's there in the service manual. The following is from a reply I posted in
a different thread earlier today.
-----------------
Look at the 09/17/05 reply by Tony to the thread "Canon iP4000 service
manual" . The message contains the exact information needed not only on how
to reset the waste ink counter, but also how to print a status information
page. Page counts (total and broken down by paper type) are included. This
information is also in the .rar manual on pages 1-15 and 1-16 a description
of all the fields is available on pages 1-17 to 1-19.
--
Ron

From: Tony on
"ngreplies" <ngreplies(a)tdrd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>Please can you tell me where you got your service manual from, because that
>is definitely not in mine which I downloaded from a link in a previous
>thread.
>Link provided was....
>http://www.eserviceinfo.com/equipment_type/Printers_22.html
>
>Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Well, I can't explain that. The link is where I got mine (two files to
download), I assume you did download the Service manual and not the Service
Details manual?
Tony
From: ngreplies on
Thanks Tony.
It was in my manual all the time, I just didn't see it due to the small
screen I have.
Thanks for the information, I shall keep it stored so it is on hand when I
need it.

Terry

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2