From: Merrily on

Since I upgraded to Quicken 2010 (at least I do not think I had this
problem in Quicken 2007) my Certificates of Deposit show up as having no
value in reports and in Security Detail they show up as a Buy but then an
equal negative amount is entered somehow. Moreover, the interest whether
it be monthly or semi-annually is posted but some portfolio reports
display in inconsistent ways. My recollection is that these issues were
not the same in Quicken 2007 although the recording of CD's may have been
an issue of some type. What is the best way to record CD's? I prefer that
the accounts where they are held show the asset but if that's not
possible, what is the best alternative?

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
alt.comp.software.financial.quicken - 21237 messages and counting!