From: Arne Ortlinghaus on
Until now we did not have any problems on Windows 7 for Oracle products that
are certified for Windows 2008/Vista although the "prerequisites" in the
installer show failures. So I would say that it is not so necessary to wait
for certified products.

Arne Ortlinghaus
ACS Data Systems

From: Lucyna Witkowska on
joel garry <joel-garry(a)home.com> napisa�:
> Try searching for Windows 7 in the knowledge browser, you get things
> like ID 867040.1 and 952302.1

Thank you!

Funny - search: ID 867040.1
gives:
! No results found
Related Searches: 'ID' (86670)

Search without ID gives proper result.

Best greetings,
Lucyna

From: Lucyna Witkowska on
joel garry <joel-garry(a)home.com> napisa�:
> I was going to joke around about Mladen and Frank's responses, but the
> Windows mind-set of over-estimating how plugable software parts are is
> reasonable to abuse.
> (The joke I held back because I didn't want to offend people in
> the .pl domain who mightn't get it: "What's wrong guys, don't you
> like .pl extensions?" .pl is a common extension for perl command
> filenames, of course.)

;-)
Nic nie jest takie, jak sie nam wydaje.

Best greetings from Poland,
--
Lucyna Witkowska
From: joel garry on
On Jan 18, 3:06 am, Lucyna Witkowska <ypwit...(a)nospamcyf-kr.edu.pl>
wrote:
> joel garry <joel-ga...(a)home.com> napisa³:
>
> > I was going to joke around about Mladen and Frank's responses, but the
> > Windows mind-set of over-estimating how plugable software parts are is
> > reasonable to abuse.
> > (The joke I held back because I didn't want to offend people in
> > the .pl domain who mightn't get it: "What's wrong guys, don't you
> > like .pl extensions?"  .pl is a common extension for perl command
> > filenames, of course.)
>
> ;-)
> Nic nie jest takie, jak sie nam wydaje.
>
> Best greetings from Poland,

One of my ancestors was born in Tarnobrzeg in 1834. But that would
have been Austria :-)

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Galicia.jpg

From: Lucyna Witkowska on
joel garry <joel-garry(a)home.com> napisa�:
> One of my ancestors was born in Tarnobrzeg in 1834. But that would
> have been Austria :-)

Not very far from my Krakow (Krakau in Austro-Hungarian Empire times).
If you ever will be here looking for family roots ....

Sorry for private conversation, back to Oracle :-)
--
Lucyna Witkowska