From: Lucyna Witkowska on
I could not find the certification matrix for Windows 7 on super new
Metalink pages. The search for certified/planned gives 0 result.
I would like to know which version of Windows 7 is/will be certified.

Best regards,
--
Lucyna Witkowska

From: Frank van Bortel on
Lucyna Witkowska wrote:
> I could not find the certification matrix for Windows 7 on super new
> Metalink pages. The search for certified/planned gives 0 result.
> I would like to know which version of Windows 7 is/will be certified.
>
> Best regards,
12G
From: Mladen Gogala on
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:15:55 +0100, Frank van Bortel wrote:

> Lucyna Witkowska wrote:
>> I could not find the certification matrix for Windows 7 on super new
>> Metalink pages. The search for certified/planned gives 0 result. I
>> would like to know which version of Windows 7 is/will be certified.
>>
>> Best regards,
> 12G

I believe that it will be 13F. I wouldn't be surprised if Oracle decided
to release "Oracle12G" before the end of this year. Oracle13F will have
the letter "F" in the name because of the user sentiments caused by the
new Metalink, bugs and patch availability. Users have already started
using the F-word in conjunction with the word "oracle". I believe that
Oracle Corp. will be smart enough to recognize that and use it for the
version name.

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com
From: Frank van Bortel on
Mladen Gogala wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:15:55 +0100, Frank van Bortel wrote:
>
>> Lucyna Witkowska wrote:
>>> I could not find the certification matrix for Windows 7 on super new
>>> Metalink pages. The search for certified/planned gives 0 result. I
>>> would like to know which version of Windows 7 is/will be certified.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>> 12G
>
> I believe that it will be 13F. I wouldn't be surprised if Oracle decided
> to release "Oracle12G" before the end of this year. Oracle13F will have
> the letter "F" in the name because of the user sentiments caused by the
> new Metalink, bugs and patch availability. Users have already started
> using the F-word in conjunction with the word "oracle". I believe that
> Oracle Corp. will be smart enough to recognize that and use it for the
> version name.

rofl
From: joel garry on
On Jan 13, 12:26 am, Lucyna Witkowska <ypwit...(a)nospamcyf-kr.edu.pl>
wrote:
> I could not find the certification matrix for Windows 7 on super new
> Metalink pages. The search for certified/planned gives 0 result.
> I would like to know which version of Windows 7 is/will be certified.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Lucyna Witkowska

Try searching for Windows 7 in the knowledge browser, you get things
like ID 867040.1 and 952302.1

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.