From: Tab Controls Tab on
This issue is resolved now. I figured it out

From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
Forum etiquette dictates that when you resolve your own problem, you post the
solution. In this way others searching for answers to the same or similar
problems can benefit from your experience, and rather than simply using the
newsgroup/forum, you're actually contributing to it!

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003