From: Gene L. on
Millie:
When viewing messages in the Preview Pane, I do not see an option to
"Zoom". It is only when the email is fully opened that the Zoom option is
opened on the ribbon.
Thanks for trying though.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Gene L." <Camelotscc(a)tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> When viewing messages in the Preview Pane, I do not see an option to "Zoom".
> It is only when the email is fully opened that the Zoom option is opened on
> the ribbon.
> Thanks for trying though.

You may be able to change the size of the font in the Reading Pane by holding
Ctrl while moving the mouse wheel.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Gene L. on
Brian:
Your suggestion works fine. Thank you very much. It eliminates quite a bit
of repetitive motion.
Gene L.