From: Gene L. on
On the 23rd of this month, I submitted the following request for help:

"When I open mail using Office Outlook 2007, the type is often too small for
me to read comfortably so I need to "zoom" it up. This works fine for the
particular mail message I have opened but as soon as I open the next
message, the screen reverts to its prior setting so It is necessary to zoom
it up again.

Is there a way to retain the zoom setting for all messages being opened?

Many thanks,"

Am I addressing the wrong newsgroup here or is the matter more complicated
than it appears?

Thanks again:

Gene L.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Gene L." <Camelotscc(a)tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> On the 23rd of this month, I submitted the following request for help:

I recall the post.

> Am I addressing the wrong newsgroup here or is the matter more complicated
> than it appears?

The is one of the correct forums. I, for one, didn't answer because I
couldn't think of a solution off the top of my head. Newsgroups are staffed
by your peers. We're just Outlook users like yourself. We may not know the
solution.

You should also consider posting in
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlooksend/threads
There are some Microsoft Support people watching that forum.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Gene L. on
Thanks for the quick response and the advice. It is appreciated.
Gene L.
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Are you viewing it in the Reading Pane or are you actually opening the mail?
Try viewing in the Reading Pane and change the Zoom setting there to see if
it persists for mail that has been opened.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Gene L. asked:

From: Gene L. on
Milly:
Thanks for the suggestion. Will let you know how it works.