From: Bjarne Jensen on
Hi newsgroup,

I have a Powerpoint presentation with a dark background. When I copy
different charts from Excel into Powerpoint it gives me different results -
and I can not find out why!

Some charts are well above where Powerpoint even convert black text to
white, black lines to white, etc. Other charts/graphs come over with
black text, black lines etc. on black background - and it is not exactly
readable ;-)

Does anyone have an idea how to solve the problem? I know the possibility to
paste special as a picture, but I would like to have the charts paste as
"original".

I am using XP and Office 2007.

Thanks in advance.

/ Bjarne

From: vttotal on
Also, when pasting graphs from Excel to PPT make sure that when clicking on a
Slide the Preset for the Slide is consistent with your spreadsheet before
clicking on Paste(such as text color and border color for the chart is set to
white or whatever the color you want).

Sometimes in PPT, Word or Excel when you are copying objects(e.g: texts or
tables) the object will change their properties based on where your are
pasting the object to. So make sure that the themes or content properties is
consistent with both of your files.

Hope you find this useful.

--
Vicente Tulliano