From: michaelg on
Is there a way to print the slide on a page and the notes on the following
page ?
Any ideas please ?
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Don't think there's a bult in way.

You could print the slides first and then use our free AddIn SuperTypist to
print out the neatly formatted notes in Word.

http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/PPT2WORD.html

(scroll down below the first code sample.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Sandy Johnson on
Insert a new slide then hide it (so it doesn't show when presenting). Go into
Notes master and format the notes page as desired. Make sure Print Hidden
Slides is selected when you print.

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
That's clever!