From: Chris Watts on
Is there a way that you can automatically advance to the next slide
following completion of a custom animation? VBA if necessary. Powerpoint
2007.

TIA
Chris

From: Bill Dilworth on
Question: Does it HAVE to be done in a single slide? IOW, is looking like
it does this good enough, or does it actually have to do it?

Bill Dilworth

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Hi Chris

See if this helps (not one slide I think that's impossible)

http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/autotrick.html
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Chris Watts on
Yep, I should be able to adapt that for my need.
Thanks
Chris

From: Chris Watts on
Look like would be fine.