From: Jeff on
I have written a VBA Panel with one of the buttons being a page upand
page down button using the following code

Private Sub CommandButton26_Click()
On Error Resume Next
With ActiveWindow.View
Call .GotoSlide(.Slide.SlideIndex + 1)
End With
End Sub

The code works in the slide view but not the slide master view. What
am I missing?
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
What would you expect it to do in Master view?
(There are no slides to goto in this view)
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Jeff on
i am nre to VBA ...any suggestions?

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <pooqm59reqif120nolefjsvctpvmvugliq(a)4ax.com>, Jeff(a)MSN.com
wrote:
> I have written a VBA Panel with one of the buttons being a page upand
> page down button using the following code
>
> Private Sub CommandButton26_Click()
> On Error Resume Next
> With ActiveWindow.View
> Call .GotoSlide(.Slide.SlideIndex + 1)
> End With
> End Sub
>
> The code works in the slide view but not the slide master view. What
> am I missing?

You should be getting an error message along the lines of "This view
does not support that action" ... which pretty well sums it up. You
can't do that here.

You'll probably have to send PageUp/PageDown keys to the app using
SendKeys. Assuming you've got a list of the master names, you could
send pageups and checking the ActiveWindow.View.Slide.Name until two
successive checks return the same name. Then you know you're at the
top of the stack. Then send PageDowns until you get to the number or
name you're after.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
I just don't see what you want to happen in master view?