From: mantle on
IM

How do I turn off the defautl picture compression for ever in my computer so
I do not loose picture quality in any of my ppt after saving in powerpoint
2007. Basicly this is driving crazy. I want it not to be default

From: Lucy Thomson on
This should help:
PowerPoint 2007 makes pictures blurry, loses GIF animation
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00862.htm

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson