From: Ice53 on
Want to end up with 4 "bulleted" boxes that I can to show 4 strategies and
associated task on same page. Also, if possible have each one drop in
individually to allow flow conrol for the presentation
From: Jaime on
Are you asking a question about how to do that or having trouble with part
of that?

If the former, just create four separate text boxes with bulleted text, you
are not limited to only one text box per slide. Use the Custom Animation,
Effects Options, Text Animation settings to control the entrance of the
bullet points.

Since you didn't say what version of PowerPoint you are using, it's hard to
give more specific details.
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."

"Ice53" <Ice53(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Want to end up with 4 "bulleted" boxes that I can to show 4 strategies and
> associated task on same page. Also, if possible have each one drop in
> individually to allow flow conrol for the presentation

Pages: 1
Prev: pptPlex???
Next: Picture Compression in 2007