First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
AMD accuses Nvidia of disabling multi-core CPU support in PhysX, ?to make GPU's look better
Robert Myers wrote: On Jan 23, 11:10 am, Robert Redelmeier <red...(a)ev1.net.invalid> wrote: In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips Robert Myers <rbmyers...(a)gmail.com> wrote in part: On Jan 21, 10:37 am, Yousuf Khan <bbb...(a)spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote: AMD has accused Nvidia of corrupting the Ph... 23 Jan 2010 23:15
AMD accuses Nvidia of disabling multi-core CPU support in PhysX, ?to make GPU's look better
In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips Robert Myers <rbmyersusa(a)gmail.com> wrote in part: On Jan 21, 10:37�am, Yousuf Khan <bbb...(a)spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote: AMD has accused Nvidia of corrupting the PhysX API, making it unable to use CPU resources properly, when prior to Nvidia's purchase it could easily mak... 24 Jan 2010 12:26
AMD accuses Nvidia of disabling multi-core CPU support in PhysX, to make GPU's look better
On Jan 21, 10:37 am, Yousuf Khan <bbb...(a)spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote: AMD has accused Nvidia of corrupting the PhysX API, making it unable to use CPU resources properly, when prior to Nvidia's purchase it could easily make use of these resources. Looks more and more like SCO every day. Robert. ... 23 Jan 2010 01:13
this is for all the contributors
I just want too take some time too Thank all the people for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks. -- biaxTinaFrinc ... 22 Jan 2010 21:57
969342 Constantly updated Free COmputer and business portal 34
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 21 Jan 2010 20:18
AMD accuses Nvidia of disabling multi-core CPU support in PhysX,to make GPU's look better
AMD has accused Nvidia of corrupting the PhysX API, making it unable to use CPU resources properly, when prior to Nvidia's purchase it could easily make use of these resources. Nvidia denies this, saying that it's upto the application developers to make use of CPU resources explicitly. Yousuf Khan *** ... 21 Jan 2010 11:10
Windows can't handle NTFS on external hard disks?
Yousuf Khan wrote: Mark Hobley wrote: Have you changed something on the system? Has the harware changed? Has any software been updated? (Beware of automatic updates) Actually, the only change that I made to the system is that I added a second external USB HD to it. It had a previous USB HD alr... 13 Jan 2010 15:27
WinDbg: Unable to get verifier list
I've been attempting to get to the bottom of a recurring BSOD crash happening on my system. I've already had 4 crashes so far over the past two weeks. So I've identified that NTOSKRNL.EXE is involved in all of them so far. It always somewhere in the stack. So I enabled Driver Verifier on NTOSKRNL, as well as HA... 12 Jan 2010 12:56
Several Ntoskrnl BSOD crashes over the last week, but different stopcodes
I've experienced 3 different BSOD's in the last week. I've started using the Microsoft Windbg debugger to trace through them. I'm also using a 3rd party utility called BlueScreenView in addition to Windbg for analysis. Each crash has a different Stop code number, but so far they all seem to have a common origin in ... 7 Jan 2010 19:12
Intel Forced to Remove "Cripple AMD" Function from Compiler?
Intel Forced to Remove "Cripple AMD" Function from Compiler? "In fact, Fog points out that even benchmarking programs are affected by this, up to a point where benchmark results can differ greatly depending on how a processor identifies itself. Ars found out that by changing the CPUID of a VIA Nano processor to ... 2 Feb 2010 15:35
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13