First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
No multicore grahics from Intel, Intel withdraws Larrabee!
No multicore grahics from Intel, Intel withdraws Larrabee! http://news.cnet.com/8301-13924_3-10409715-64.html?tag=newsEditorsPicksArea.0 Its speed was a lot slower then current available AMD and Nvidia products, its software support not up to it... AMD does 4.7 Tera-flops, while Intel could hardly get 1TF at pea... 27 Dec 2009 21:46
are there modern motherboards with ISA slots for *AMD* processors?
Hi all, I'm in charge of a piece of scientific equipment that uses an old Pentium III computer (running Windows 2000) as its controller. The computer is, needless to say, slow and annoying to use. We'd like to upgrade to a newer computer, but here's the catch: it needs to have 3 PCI slots and 1 ISA slot (yech) ... 3 Sep 2009 07:39
Smart wristband
Invented a "smart" wristband an inspiration that came from a home improvement store. "I was buying a tool and there was an anti-theft device in the tool. The wristband works when the doctor marks the site with a pen that has a specialized sticker attached. He then puts the sticker on the wristband to deactivate it.... 3 Sep 2009 07:39
Memory Forums Newsgroup Disclaimer
*Memory Forums Newsgroup Disclaimer* The PC Memory Newsgroup is solely an independent Newsgroup and has been added to Memory Forums.com on the strict basis to give additional resources to a Memory Forum guest/user. The PC Memory Newsgroup or any other Newsgroup on Memory Forums does not always express the advice... 3 Sep 2009 07:39
AMD's 45nm technology compared against Intel's
Interesting the AMD 45nm technology does not yet include High-K & Metal Gates (HKMG), yet it uses 15-30% less power. Of course AMD does use SOI, which Intel doesn't. So it looks like currently SOI utilizes power better than HKMG, but AMD also plans to use HKMG in later 45nm revision. Yousuf Khan Under the ... 24 Dec 2008 23:56
Missing instructions on Cyrix 686 processors
Does anybody know where I can get a definitive list of IA32 instructions are supported by a traditional Intel Pentium processor, but are not supported by a Cyrix 686 processor? Thanks in advance, Mark. -- Mark Hobley Linux User: #370818 http://markhobley.yi.org/ ... 24 Nov 2008 22:44
How fast would those old 16-bit chips go if they were made withmodern production?
Yousuf Khan wrote: The old original 8086 & 8088 topped out at 10Mhz (originally produced at 4.77Mhz). The 80186 & 80188 were the embedded versions of the 808x, but otherwise pretty close to identical. Well, it looks like the question has been answered: between 55 & 66Mhz. EEProductCenter.com :: In... 5 Sep 2008 12:39
Western Union Transfer Online!
Hello Friends, Am Anakin Skywalker a good seller of cvv2 (Usa,Uk,It,Fr,Au,Belgium,Spain,Netherland),fullz cvv usa and uk,paypal verified and non verified with pass and full cc details,uk and usa bank logins only,skimmer,track1 and track2 from below countries (Jp,Fr,It,Usa,Uk,China,Belgium) with Atm pin and Non... 27 Aug 2008 12:33
www.electronics-mac-sony.com Asus Eee PC 2G Surf (7" Screen, 800 MHz Intel Celeron Processor, 512 MB RAM, 2 GB Hard Drive, Linux Preloaded) Galaxy Bl €126.00
http://www.electronics-mac-sony.com Contact us : 7*24 hour On-line service: MSN/Email:electronics-2008-china(a)hotmail.com Our website: http://www.electronics-mac-sony.com/goods.php?id=435 Product Features and Technical Details Product Features * Dimensions WxDxH - 8.86" x 6.30" x 0.79" ~ 1.26" * Weig... 19 Jun 2008 01:19
OfficeJet 6210
I have a client that is having issues with their HP officejet 6210 all in one printer. The printer reports the following error: "Error:0x07a74dd6 1959:lib_barracu" on it's display even after a hard and soft reset. also, the ink inside the print no longer moves around (slides on it's carriages) when the cover is li... 10 Jan 2008 10:24
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13