First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Any monthly web hosting companies?
First, I am looking for a web hosting that bills monthly. I don't want to pay yearly and get stuck with a host. Stumbled on chime host - http://www.chimehost.com but I can't seem to find many websites advertising them. I see hostgator on pretty much every review site i visit but they require yearly payment for ... 1 Mar 2010 03:41
939652 Constantly updated Free COmputer and business portal 98
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 26 Feb 2010 07:25
Topbuy Great Steal is A Great Partner for Your Laptop
My eldest son was going off to college and I wanted to give him a going away present paired with his laptop. Would you believe I found the perfect gift in Topbuy’s Comfy Lap-Mate? The perfect companion for any laptop anywhere you go and it comes with 5 super bright LED’s, built in cup and pen holder and carry handl... 20 Feb 2010 03:40
another newbie..
Hey Everyone. I found this forum by I have no idea. Time to learn :-) -- vritchie ... 17 Feb 2010 17:54
Netjury - Track all scams and frauds on the Internet
Every user of the internet has been get cheated on the internet by frauds and scams website. But there is no any organization to prevent it.They are still running their horserace and trapping people continuously. More and more new people are continuously getting cheated by them. If you know about any of internet... 14 Feb 2010 03:02
1TB Flash in 3.5" size?
Does anyone yet make a TB Flash memory in a 3.5" drive physical format. If so, could you pass on a reference? The interface would need to support about at a 400MB/s sustained rate. I can work with any interface such as Fiber Channel or whatever . thanks for any tips ... 8 Feb 2010 00:11
AMD accuses Nvidia of disabling multi-core CPU support in PhysX, ????to make GPU's look better
In csiphc Robert Myers <rbmyersusa(a)gmail.com> wrote in part: On Feb 2, 1:45�pm, Robert Redelmeier <red...(a)ev1.net.invalid> wrote: Why be so limited? �PhD Myers �makes a good foil. The cloak of the master of French grammar and nineteenth century French poetry falls away. Actually, the French intel... 4 Feb 2010 15:42
AMD accuses Nvidia of disabling multi-core CPU support in PhysX, ???to make GPU's look better
In csiphc Robert Myers <rbmyersusa(a)gmail.com> wrote in part: On Feb 1, 12:38�pm, chrisv <chr...(a)nospam.invalid> wrote: Yousuf Khan wrote: Robert Redelmeier wrote: In csiphc Robert Myers <rbmyers...(a)gmail.com> wrote in part: Sore losers are always calling the instant replay booth. E... 2 Feb 2010 22:00
Poorly written software is at the root of all of our security ?problems
In cshipc Robert Myers <rbmyersusa(a)gmail.com> wrote in part: Fourthly, the proper manner of formal address is Dr. Myers. Touchy, touchy. I'm presuming PhD 'cuz MDs have little knowledge of fluid dynamics. Although there are some interesting problems around shear minimization for heart valves and arterial graf... 2 Feb 2010 15:35
Speed up p.c. slow run?
ok i usually get the "internet explorer cannot display this webpage" if there's something wrong with a site or my connection. but lately, i've been getting this page and part of the address is "mybrowserbar.com" and i get it A LOT! even on sites i regularly visit or in pages of a site. is it a virus? malware? how... 2 Feb 2010 15:35
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13