From: Kraig Olmstead on
Put up some tab and win a cold beer on Poly...

KO

From: Gary R. Hook on
polymod wrote:

> Good ear Gary. It's not a chord as we're used to calling it, but I found out
> it does have a name:
> http://bennewhouse.berkleemusicblogs.com/2009/07/27/12-note-chords/

Nice summation. Yep, what I think is more commonly called a polychord,
which pretty much opens the door to any combination of notes.

I also thought it was interesting that he opened the article with a
reference to horror cues, which is exactly what came to mind when I
listened to the sound bite. Maybe that was just me...

> You win because you came the closest!
> You can pick up your prize at Delta Terminal 3 ;)

hee-hee!