From: polymod on
Yes ladies and gentleman, it's time to play "Chord Of The Day".

If you can name the chord you win an all expenses paid trip to the Anheuser
Busch Brewery right here in beautiful sunny Newark, New Jersey!
(rats not included)
http://www.sonicmusic.net/Chord_Of_The_Day_1.mp3

Hint:

It is NOT a form of a Bb or any other demolished chord
I did NOT set all channels to a different patch and sit on the
keyboard...although the thought did cross my mind.

Free time is a dangerous thing for a piano tuner that decided to stay home
due to icy conditions.

;)
Poly

From: BobF on
polymod wrote:
> Yes ladies and gentleman, it's time to play "Chord Of The Day".
>
> If you can name the chord you win an all expenses paid trip to the Anheuser
> Busch Brewery right here in beautiful sunny Newark, New Jersey!
> (rats not included)
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Chord_Of_The_Day_1.mp3
>
> Hint:
>
> It is NOT a form of a Bb or any other demolished chord
> I did NOT set all channels to a different patch and sit on the
> keyboard...although the thought did cross my mind.
>
> Free time is a dangerous thing for a piano tuner that decided to stay home
> due to icy conditions.
>
> ;)
> Poly

It's a Zombies-b7!
From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:4b61f344$0$5012$607ed4bc(a)cv.net the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.coffeehouse and pressed these buttons...
>
> > If you can name the chord you win an all expenses paid trip to the
> > Anheuser Busch Brewery right here in beautiful sunny Newark, New
> > Jersey! (rats not included)
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Chord_Of_The_Day_1.mp3
>
> Is it an A# atomic 6?

No, but I like the name!

Poly

From: polymod on

"BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
> polymod wrote:
> > Yes ladies and gentleman, it's time to play "Chord Of The Day".
> >
> > If you can name the chord you win an all expenses paid trip to the
Anheuser
> > Busch Brewery right here in beautiful sunny Newark, New Jersey!
> > (rats not included)
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Chord_Of_The_Day_1.mp3
> >
> > Hint:
> >
> > It is NOT a form of a Bb or any other demolished chord
> > I did NOT set all channels to a different patch and sit on the
> > keyboard...although the thought did cross my mind.
> >
> > Free time is a dangerous thing for a piano tuner that decided to stay
home
> > due to icy conditions.
> >
> > ;)
> > Poly
> >

> It's a Zombies-b7!

Nope....but the b7 is in there!

Poly

From: polymod on

> In news:hjsspt$cvq$2(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot BobF
> <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.coffeehouse and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> Yes ladies and gentleman, it's time to play "Chord Of The Day".
> >>
> >> If you can name the chord you win an all expenses paid trip to the
> >> Anheuser Busch Brewery right here in beautiful sunny Newark, New
> >> Jersey! (rats not included)
> >> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Chord_Of_The_Day_1.mp3
> >>
> >> Hint:
> >>
> >> It is NOT a form of a Bb or any other demolished chord
> >> I did NOT set all channels to a different patch and sit on the
> >> keyboard...although the thought did cross my mind.
> >>
> >> Free time is a dangerous thing for a piano tuner that decided to stay
> >> home due to icy conditions.
> >>
> >> ;)
> >> Poly
> >>

> > It's a Zombies-b7!
>
> It's not there. ;)

Well let me tell you 'bout the way she looks....

:)

Poly